Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just arrived-New Aero Sheene-with fit pics

Vezio

One of the Regulars
Thank you so much, Vezio.
I used to be quite active on TFL back in the days when I was researching and buying my first jacket. From there I bought, sold, traded, and bought more and more jackets looking for "just the right one". At this point I have spent a few thousand dollars and lost near the same in this search. While I still believe absolutely nothing looks as good as the CXL Horween, I just simply never found it comfortable. This jacket doesn't present like the CXL, but I'd say it holds its own with a great look, but the most important thing to me is that I am wearing it. Because it is comfortable, it doesn't just sit in the closet and collect dust. I plan to get more active on TFL again because there were always fun and interesting people and lots of great photos and such to view. Thank you again for your comments. It is this feedback that one is always looking for, I think, when we post photos. I don't want to just be made to feel good, but I am always really looking for the honest and transparent views from others. Have a wonderful weekend!

Have a nice weekend too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21