Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just arrived...New Cuenca Fino from Art.

Razzman

One Too Many
This Cuenco Fino just recently arrived from Art Fawcett. It's a bit late in the season for New England. I can wear it until the end of September anyway. The crown is approx. 4 3/4" in the front and the brim is 2 7/8", the ribbon is brown with a matching bound edge.

a>

a>

a>

Bud-n-Texas

Practically Family
What a Lid ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Looks good on ya Razz. There can never be enough superlatives for Art's work. I am currently working on a straw of my own, oddly enough, I am playing around with a bound brim. Yeh I know, why not send it to Art? Honestly, I have too much time on my hands and working on my hats keeps me out of trouble. Enough about that, kudo's for you and your hat. Enjoy it, I know I would.
:cheers1:

Flitcraft

One Too Many
That is a sharp-looking hat!
I never would have thought of a bound edge on a straw hat, but now that I see one, I really like it.

S

Samsa

A very nice hat! :eusa_clap

Just don't wear it past September 15. :rage:

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
Marc Chevalier said:
Please tell me you're being facetious. :rolleyes:

No one in this day and age can possibly give a darn if somebody wears a straw hat on, say, September 18!

A couple years ago I wore a panama to work in March in California it was about 80 degrees, and my boss told me; "you're not supposed to wear that until after Easter".lol

Razzman

One Too Many
Thanks everybody for all the kind words. I'm very pleased with the quality of the hat. I've worn the hat to work a couple of times this week, and received many complementary comments regarding the hat. Art did a wonderful job on the hat. Very quick turn around time. I must say that Art is a true gentleman and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you Art.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran