Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just got my new AERO B3

The dogs bollocks

Familiar Face
It a B3 made with B6 lampskin. It feels soft no need to break in (much softer and a bit lighter than my schott p613s), the shearling smells good.

The only thing that I'm not 100% satisfied is the fit, the body and sleeve length are perfect, but it could be a little slimmer, especially the upper arm.

Here are some photos of the fit, is it a little too big or it's how a B3 supposed to fit?

View attachment 147147
View attachment 147148
View attachment 147149

And BTW, what am I suppose to do with this:
View attachment 147150

That not a good fit at all...fits where it touches I afraid

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Lit Up

One of the Regulars
If I could I would ask for no shearling in the B3 sleeves at all, because one thing I hate more than anything else on a jacket is baggy sleeves.

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
It definitely looks oversized, which is ok if that's what you're looking for.. But if you desire a "traditional" fit .. Either a size down or alter some of the measurements

kowalski

Practically Family
looks very good !
others say differently because , they want the jacket to hang in the sales department :p

do not listen to them;)

dubpynchon

One Too Many
As @HoosierDaddy said, the fleece looks more like B3 length than B6, not that I’d complain if it was mine. The back does look a bit roomy but that’s the downside to a more traditional fit. The front looks great and that’s the side you can see in a reflection so it’s all good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana