Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just recieved this Borsalino

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is a great little hat I thought that I would'nt like the low crown but I am kind of enjoying it.
DSCN3056.jpg

DSCN3055.jpg

DSCN3053.jpg

DSCN3074.jpg

DSCN3071.jpg

I also just won this hat.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140025006072&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=004
I am having a good run on the Borsalinos lately.

DOUGLAS

The crown is 4" in front and 3-1/4" at the back. The brim is 2.5" and is a size 5 which is roughly a 7-1/8. I am pleased with this one. It is very light and soft.

feltfan

It's certainly a nice hat. But what's with the hat band stitching
on top? Is that a style thing or a home repair?

Glad to see you're wearing it in the rain!

DOUGLAS

That seems to be original and is sewn all the way around the ribbon I suppose as a tack of some sort. It runs through the bow as well. I would'nt buy a hat I could'nt wear in the rain.........Anymore

deanglen

Who needs a smile in hat like that! Qualita Superiore! Bene! Bene! (or a just plain great lookin' hat, Douglas! Thanks for the great pics!:eusa_clap

dean

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Hey, another Giuiseppe! It's hard to tell through the crown covering in the liner, but does the Giuiseppe logo also show up in the liner? Very nice looking Hat Douglas! I just love mine. Uber thin yet extreamly warm. Good winter hat. Congratulations! :eusa_clap

Cheers!

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy