Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Justified Stetson Carson 2

Hiltz390GT

New in Town
Hello friends,

I recently procured a stock Stetson Carson. I love the hat, but as some of you may know, it is different from the hat raylan givens wears in justified and that was really what I wanted. My question is this, does it make sense to cut the brim or should I just return it and wait for 4.5 months to get a Knudsen hats version. If I were to cut and reshape the brim, does anyone have experience doing that? Tips? What can I expect? I’m in Charlotte North Carolina, and would prefer to have it done professionally, if anyone has suggestions on where. The look I am really going for is Raylan in season 6.

RJR

Hello friends,

I recently procured a stock Stetson Carson. I love the hat, but as some of you may know, it is different from the hat raylan givens wears in justified and that was really what I wanted. My question is this, does it make sense to cut the brim or should I just return it and wait for 4.5 months to get a Knudsen hats version. If I were to cut and reshape the brim, does anyone have experience doing that? Tips? What can I expect? I’m in Charlotte North Carolina, and would prefer to have it done professionally, if anyone has suggestions on where. The look I am really going for is Raylan in season 6.
I think there is a Lounge thread on this...I'm just not tech savvy enough to find it.Hopefully another will help out.

think there is a Lounge thread on this...I'm just not tech savvy enough to find it.Hopefully another will help out.

There are several, Bob. @Hiltz390GT, Google Justified hat, Raylan Givens hat or something similar and end the query with fedora lounge. A number of threads will pop up.

Hiltz390GT

New in Town
There are, but it’s a ton of people saying different things. I’m looking for specifications on raylan’s season 6 hat. Particularly the brim width

There are, but it’s a ton of people saying different things. I’m looking for specifications on raylan’s season 6 hat. Particularly the brim width

These three tools will help you get your Carson closer to where you want it.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch