Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

--------------------KNOX FORTY Size 7 1/8 White 2 7/8 Brim @ $75.00

singlechange

One of the Regulars
View attachment 98931 Preowned Knox Forty in size 7 1/8 from my own collection. Color is off white. Custom Edge. Looks very lightly used and probably left in storage for years. The leather sweat band is soft, pliable, no stains and very slight crease marks, no stains on lining. Size label says 7 1/8. Full Disclosure: there are moth divots and moth tracks on the crown and brim (see closeup photographs); because of the off white color, they are not as noticeable. No hat box. I believe this Knox is from the 1950's, possibly earlier. Perhaps other more knowledgeable experts can give more accurate date.
Measurements:
As bashed, crown: front 4 inches; middle 5; rear 4 3/4
Open crown: front 5 1/4; middle 5 1/2; rear 5 1/4
Hat Opening: 7 5/8 length, 6 1/4 width.
Leather sweat band: 2 inches wide.
Asking $75.00 plus shipping $15.00 within continental U.S.A.

Last edited:

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 98931 Preowned Knox Forty in size 7 1/8 from my own collection. Color is off white. Custom Edge. Looks very lightly used and probably left in storage for years. The leather sweat band is soft, pliable, no stains and very slight crease marks, no stains on lining. Size label says 7 1/8. Full Disclosure: there are moth divots and moth tracks on the crown and brim (see closeup photographs); because of the off white color, they are not as noticeable. No hat box. I believe this Knox is from the 1950's, possibly earlier. Perhaps other more knowledgeable experts can give more accurate date.
Measurements:

Measurements:

Pm sent. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner