Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Knox Twenty

Bill Greene

One of the Regulars
Medium Gray Knox Twenty in great condition. It's a size 7 1/8, with a white satin interior, 2" brim with a wide, black 2" ribbon. A gorgeous hat if it fits your head (which is why I'm selling it, it doesn't fit me). I have no idea on the year, etc., but there are no moth bites, holes, tears, etc. The hat is clean as a pin. The sweat shows some signs of wearing, but not bad at all.

I'm asking $45 dollars, and the buyer pay shipping. Thanks for looking.

Bill

KT1.jpg

KT2.jpg

KT3.jpg

KT4.jpg

KT5.jpg

Bill Greene

One of the Regulars
Yes, yes you do! Johnny Depp would WANT you to own this hat. Channel your inner Depp. :D Besides, two inches is a tweener, it's on the cusp of respectability and frivolity. Chics just love that kind of attitude.

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
DIY Wide-brim fedora! (Channeling my inner Depp didn't work)

2 1/8", and then we could talk! ;) It's easy; you cut off the Cav. Edge, take a ring of felt sliced from a similarly colored vintage hat, and sew the two pieces together. Boom! Instant stingy brim remover!

:eek:

:D :D :D

Whew! That was almost an Homburg Heresy; a Knox Twenty Terror; a Fedora Fail! Disaster averted! :p

:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner