Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

L.L. Bean Leather Jacket size 2XL

frussell

One Too Many
This is a leather jacket I got over a decade ago from L.L. Bean. No tags that say so, but I believe it was made in the U.S., and it's a roomy 2XL. No tears, odors or issues, I didn't get to wear it much where I live. Nice lightweight but sturdy leather. Feels about half the weight of my U.S. Wings Indy-style. Olive green satin lining, clean and without tears or stains. Dark brown, no knit cuffs or waistband, Y2K zipper. Two handwarmer slash pockets and one zippered chest pocket on the outside, one inside chest pocket. I remember paying well above $300 for this around 1997 or so. Broken in, but definitely not worn out. Make me an offer. This is a comfortable, well-made jacket in a classic style. Here's the photos, thanks for looking. Frank.
P8180319.jpg

P8180322.jpg

P8180321.jpg

P8180324.jpg

P8180325.jpg

frussell

One Too Many
I'll make a deal on this one, especially if someone wants to "bundle" this one with the Pendleton wool coat or Old Navy military-style coat I've got listed here in the Classifieds. This jacket is from the era when LL Bean still made quality items. It's over ten years old, but still looks like new. Thanks, Frank

Last edited:

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Maybe if you'll just post the price? Seeing a couple of "PM sent" with "Still available" says that you're wanting more than is being offered. No sense in making us guess at it; post your price and maybe you'll get a response.

Cheers,
Tom

frussell

One Too Many
Thanks for the advice Tom. I've gotten a few responses, but they were very low. I'm looking for something in the neighborhood of $175, shipping included, with a nice, nearly-new Old Navy military-style wool blend jacket thrown in free. The L.L. Bean is a very comfortable, broken-in (but well-cared-for), well-made jacket, and it still fits fine. If I haven't posted a price, it's because I'm not in a huge hurry to sell it at a rock-bottom price. I appreciate your concern. Thanks again, Frank.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner