Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

L.w. chp

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
i heard he changed the pattern, but mine has the a Trojan label
Interesting, yea he definitely just changed it recently. Very recent, i think carlos first chp was the old pattern, and his re-make was the new pattern finalized. Stuart told me beforehand my jacket was going to be the new chp pattern. There are pictures of both patterns built on the web site still. The new one is the one on the gold blanket.

Interesting, yea he definitely just changed it recently. Very recent, i think carlos first chp was the old pattern, and his re-make was the new pattern finalized. Stuart told me beforehand my jacket was going to be the new chp pattern. There are pictures of both patterns built on the web site still. The new one is the one on the gold blanket.

I’m lucky I am happy with the fit of mine, especially on the bike. If not, your pictures would be messing with my head.

think_zot

A-List Customer
so I love to do custom jackets with stu and I have been patiently waiting for the most recent to get here. The jacket weighs 10 lbs in 4oz hh. I have gotten nickel hardware the last two times because it matches the #10 crown. Well this time I did nos brass talon pocket sleeve zips an a diamond talon pull for a chest with the #10 crown. I like the mismatch hardware an originals mixed them sometimes. I deleted the epaulets, the badge holder, the belt loops, collar snaps. I deleted fur from cuffs also an added deer skin. I added a chest pocket which I really like. Another thing I did was add custom cuffs, i saw a langlitz jacket that had similar cuffs and wanted them instantly. I really like how it turned out. It is stiff and fitted and I think its going to break in lovely. The stitching, build, and construction are flawless, its an example of a l.w. jacket that their known for. Now pics.
crazy nice bro you and stu need to do a collaboration line lol

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up

Yep, my CHP remake was the first of the new pattern.
It is basically a 42 chest/shoulders and arms tapering down into a 40 bottom hem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR