Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lace-up Field Boots

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It would be nice to find a pair of tall boots in a real "man" size. I wear a 14 1/2 EEE and have about a 22" calf.

Crazy Dave

Familiar Face
It would be nice to find a pair of tall boots in a real "man" size. I wear a 14 1/2 EEE and have about a 22" calf.

BIGFOOT_0.jpg

:p

Renault

One Too Many
Just received by post these boots from Tom Mattimore at Mattimore Harness. Very well put together. Exactly the boot I wanted. Fit great and should break in very well. Hopefully thing on the home front will settle enough so I can do these boots justice by this summer. Not abLe to get too far from the house now!

Thanks Tom!

Just received by post these boots from Tom Mattimore at Mattimore Harness. Very well put together. Exactly the boot I wanted. Fit great and should break in very well. Hopefully thing on the home front will settle enough so I can do these boots justice by this summer. Not abLe to get too far from the house now!

Thanks Tom!

Nice ones Renault!!
How tall are those?

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
They are only 12". I'm glad I didn't get them any higher. They are the perfect height for my needs! Can't wait to start breaking them in!

Those are nice looking boots. Back in my 20's (that's MY 20's not THE 1920's) I wore 16" logger/lineman boots by Carolina Shoe. Those were some great boots. My calf measurement is about 20" now, so anything like that kind of boot would most certainly have to be custom made.

So many wants, so little money ...

ingineer

One Too Many
Goodness Renault ;those are some really functional boots
They look like Munson army lasts, extremity comfortabe.
Smart man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy