Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies' Red Hat Society 1993 O'Farrell 100% Beaver Ribboned Derby 21 5/8

Bowtie Birmington

Familiar Face
I purchased this for my wife a year or so ago and she does not wear it, so I just tonight decided to see if anyone on The Lounge might be interested in a red ladies' dress hat. I'm getting help later tonight posting some photos of another hat that I sold earlier, and will post photos of this hat at the same time For those unfamiliar, Kevin O'Farrell was perhaps the greatest Western hatmaker of the past quarter century. Back in 1993 when this hat was built it would have sold for $800 to $1000, and their high-end hats continue to command a premium price. I'll toss photos up ASAP but in advance I'd rate this hat a solid 8/10, with the "issue" being a small area on the underbrim which is not visible at all. Sorry Loungers as I just decided very recently to sell the bulk of my carefully selected hat collection, both men's and women's (for example I have another 1993 ladies' O'Farrell: a red cowboy hat that I'd rate 9/10 w/great hatband), and am behind on my posted photos. I still have one more Optimo size 7 3/8 that I'd like to sell for example. Thanks all, hopefully photos to come later tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner