Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Land's End Legacy Chino Fits

BruceTracy

One of the Regulars
If anyone here has experience with Lands' End's Legacy Chinos your help would be appreciated in this matter. I recently received the two pairs of Legacy Chinos that I ordered from Lands' End in Original Fit. One pair is Dark Khaki and the other is Navy. Both have a size 31 waist and 31 inseam. However, the navy pair is tighter than the dark khaki. Is this possible (and if so, how?). I also wanted to know the how big a difference there is in fit between the Original Fit and Traditional Fit as I want to exchange the Navy pair for a traditional fit pair in dark khaki. Should I size up to a 32 waist in the traditional fit or stay with 31?

adamjaskie

One of the Regulars
That's strange. I don't have any Legacy Chinos, so I'm not familiar with those specifically, but I do have quite a few pants (carefree chinos, cargo pants, cords, jeans, wool trousers) from Lands End and have found the fit to be consistent even across lines/styles.

Not sure on the difference between original/traditional fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy