Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Langlitz Cascade 50 years + OLD.

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Although I did have approximately two inches of missing thread on one shoulder and one elbow pad remedied. But that missing stitching occurred before I even received the jacket. Not bad for over 50 years.

Although I did have approximately two inches of missing thread on one shoulder and one elbow pad remedied. But that missing stitching occurred before I even received the jacket. Not bad for over 50 years.

Exceptional. On my old LL the stitching is still intact and quite sturdy. Probably not as robust as a new LL, LW or Vanson, but certainly more than enough to wear off the bike and occasionally on the bike.

bluesforchallah

Practically Family
I can only hope I live long enough to see mine age that nicely.

I've got a Loooong way to go, but I'm in no rush.

UU7xSHjh.jpg

Orenimios

New in Town
Technovox bid and won this jacket but it did not fit and he was generous in passing it on to me.
A true Grail jacket.
Had to have jacket relined and replace the main zipper (shipped from Langlitz).
Everything else is original with the suggested date of manufacture, according to Scott at Langlitz, 1950's-60's.

The leather smells awesome. I did put it through a gentle wash cycle to get rid of over 50 years of non-leather odors. Success!
The leather may or may not be horsehide. But to me, I would guess horse.
The leather is soft but durable. The patina, fantastic.
Finding a grail that fits is wonderful. View attachment 185845 View attachment 185846 View attachment 185847 View attachment 185848 View attachment 185849 View attachment 185850 View attachment 185851
Hi, whats the size? Do you still selling it?
Thanks
Manuel

MegaLARP

Familiar Face
Dang dude wtf

Thing looks great

all my older eBay finds are just smelly boxes, but armed with the knowledge in this thread I'm now confident I can turn them into clean boxes

Orenimios

New in Town

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points