Langlitz Comstock

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Guppy, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Guppy

Guppy My Mail is Forwarded Here

Langlitz just posted this jacket on their facebook page. It looks familiar, the RMC J-31, or Freewheelers Centinella, Lost Worlds has one, and a host of Chinese knockoff brands do the basic design as well. And this one has a Crown zipper. Langlitz say that they don't have all of their designs on their website, so I'm sure this isn't new, but I never saw one before.

Posting here for awareness. It's good to have another high-end brand option for this style.

2. Carlos840

Carlos840 I'll Lock Up

Looks like they just removed the collar from the other similar model they do:

[​IMG]

I wonder if it's also an old design, or did they jsut decide to do a modern "cafe racer" version of that old design.
    Either way, i like it!

Edit: saying that, i think the seams on the back panel are a bit rough, i much prefer these french seamed like on the Leathertogs:

[​IMG]

3. Guppy

Guppy My Mail is Forwarded Here

Langlitz does a lot of customization with all of their designs, I'm pretty sure most of them have the option to go with a cossack collar or a dress collar. It seems this design is no exception.

4. Monitor

Monitor

Looks good!

5. Blackadder

Blackadder Call Me a Cab