Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Langlitz Padded Pocket Columbia off the Rack size 48 Must See Even if you don't buy it!

les_garten

One of the Regulars
Selling my Padded Pocket Columbia

It is a Size 50, not custom. Off the rack sz 50

It is not really broken in. The Jacket weighs about 9-10# and has the matching Langlitz sz 46 Belt

It has no scratches or scuffs really. Look at the pix, you won't see much creasing anywhere. It is just barely pre owned. Non Smoking home.

Check out all the zippers. I've never seen these before. They are Langlitz Zippers and are very high quality

I've had a few Jackets along this type. LW, Schott, Aero, Lewis. None can hold a candle to this Jacket in quality.

This jacket fits someone who would wear a sz 46 or 48 sports jacket.

It is a REAL motorcycle jacket. The sleeves are long so your arms are covered while holding handlebars and the tail is long to cover your back.

The padding is Significant!

This is a 10 pocket jacket with a Leather lined gun pocket to hold a Snub nose or Small 380 or 9mm

Here are the measurements that you can compare to the drawing:

A 26

B 24

C 30

D 23

E 26 1/2

F 6" unzipped

Price: $1130 Shipped CONUS

I'll ship Internationally if the buyer sets up the shipping. I live in area code 34953

$(KGrHqYOKo0E1z3+WM5vBNwIjLoK9w~~_12.JPG
AAA_0033.JPG
AAA_0034.JPG
AAA_0035.JPG
AAA_0036.JPG
AAA_0037.JPG
AAA_0038.JPG
AAA_0039.JPG
AAA_0059.JPG
AAA_0060.JPG

Last edited:

Trickster

New in Town
“This jacket fits someone who would wear a sz 46 or 48 sports jacket.”

What kind of sick sadist are you?

I was perfectly happy to tell myself that a Langlitz in 50 was way too big for me and I could just forget about it.

Thanks for nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner