Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lawless Denim

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
Kind of sorry to bring this back up but there is someone posting on the selvedgestyle.com on behalf of Lawless/LD&Co at the moment asking for people to message them and/or post missing orders. They claim they have a good knowledge of what is still outstanding and aim to complete all orders - That being the case I'm at a loss as to why they would need people to post orders not received on the forum, but there you go.

Anyway, a heads up in case anyone wanted to chase them again over there.

It's "Laura". She works with Roman A and LD. They are there trying to get the readymade stuff to people in hopes that it will work, and then supposedly some of the other stuff people actually wanted. We are not sponsoring them but rather accommodating this in hopes that some will get some gear that they ordered. As has been asked, when posting, only post the order info and be done. No chitchat or otherwise distracting stuff there. PM her if you need more info.

2wheelgrplr

A-List Customer
Same on Instagram - they posted a photo yesterday where I mentioned my disappointment on not receiving my order. They then asked for my order number, which I've sent now and haven't heard back yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21