Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather A2s and Wested Indy For Sale Pt 1

mhollis44

Familiar Face
I recently completed a "cleaning out the closet" day and found several jackets that I thought I would give you guys first crack at. All are in great, used condition and have a lot of life left in them. I will list each by number so please refer to the number when replying. I've priced these jackets for a quick sale and all prices quoted include shipping. I do accept PayPal so let me know. Sorry, but I will only ship to US addresses. For a quicker response, please email me at mhollis44 at yahoo dot com. I just realized that this will take multiple posts due to the amount of pictures.

#1 - $115.00 SOLD
Cooper A2 marked size 46
This Cooper was distributed by US Wings and is marked as such. On the left front is a leather patch for the 305th Bomb Group and a leather name tag above. On the left shoulder is a leather 8th AAF patch. Both patches are sewn through the lining of the jacket.
Sleeve length with cuff - 25.5"
Arm pit to arm pit - 25"
Length (rear base of neck to bottom of waistband) - 26”

305thJacket1.jpg

305thjacket3.jpg

305thjacket4.jpg

305thjacket5.jpg

#2 - $220.00
Painted Cooper A2 marked size 52L
This A2 has a leather 323rd B.S. patched sewn on the upper left chest. The back is painted with the nose are from the B-17 "Nine-O-Nine", the plane that completed 140 missions during WWII. I purchased this jacket off Ebay and I'm not sure who painted the jacket. The paint remains bright with no flakes or cracks.
Sleeve length - 27.5"
Pit to Pit - 28.5"
Length (base of collar to bottom of waistband) - 27"

Painted1.jpg

Painted2.jpg

Painted3.jpg

Painted4.jpg

Part 2 and 3 with the remaining jackets follow.

Thanks for looking and I hope you all have (had) a Merry Christmas.

Matt

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred