Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather belt recommendations

r.jenkins0912

New in Town
Hi,

I've not posted much on here but always check out the valuable resources, recommendations and enjoy reading through posts on here..

Apologies if this has been asked already but I couldn't find a link.

I'm looking for a black leather belt that is going to last me a long time and not break the bank. Based in the UK so uk makers or sellers would be great.

Can anyone recommend something that is going to be well made, go with most outfits and be a good option please without costing hundreds?

Appreciate the help in advance!

Thanks

Can anyone recommend something that is going to be well made, go with most outfits and be a good option please without costing hundreds?

I know that you asked for UK vendors but since no one has yet responded, I thought I'd share with you the makers I'm most recently familiar with. After doing some recent searches, there seem to be a number of custom makers doing business on Instagram as well but belts have gotten pricey. All of these were purchased in the $100-$135 range.

https://www.ebay.com/str/bigjersales?_trksid=p4429486.m3561.l161211
I have two ranger belts that were made for me by this shop over 5 years ago. High quality bridle leather and lined. He does custom work, so make an inquiry about what you're after if you don't see it offered.

Custom Leather Belts. Hand Crafted in the USA.
Recently bought a black, basket weave stamped belt from this co. 1 1/2' tapering to 3/4" harness leather strap, unlined.

1.5 Tapper to 1 Carry Belt .25 Thick made to Order - Etsy
Have an order in for a belt with this maker. Delivery expected in a couple of weeks.

r.jenkins0912

New in Town
I know that you asked for UK vendors but since no one has yet responded, I thought I'd share with you the makers I'm most recently familiar with. After doing some recent searches, there seem to be a number of custom makers doing business on Instagram as well but belts have gotten pricey. All of these were purchased in the $100-$135 range.

I have two ranger belts that were made for me by this shop over 5 years ago. High quality bridle leather and lined. He does custom work, so make an inquiry about what you're after if you don't see it offered.

Recently bought a black, basket weave stamped belt from this co. 1 1/2' tapering to 3/4" harness leather strap, unlined.

Have an order in for a belt with this maker. Delivery expected in a couple of weeks.

Ah brilliant thank you, I'll check out those links! Much appreciated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot