Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather Olympics - Your Top 3

zhz

Practically Family
1st BK Westfall 30sHB in Badalassi cowhide
2st Soon to be released BK Hercules 20s
3st Aero premier 30s HB

and theres more:
BK Werber 1402-P
Aero J106
Aero Premier 1920s Work Coat (This one may not fit me well since I am a small guy)

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Hmm. Tricky, this is like choosing your favourite children or pets. In no particular order...

1. Aero Irvin multi-panel:

2. Aero Board Racer:

3. Aero Long Half-Belt:

I still covet a Good Wear Monarch M422A, The Few's blue A-1 and at the moment I have my eye on an Aero Rockafella, the news that Ken's about revisit John Lever's Radjacke with a view to a full repro, cut properly, with double-breasted buttons and in a lighter leather may see that one usurped...

Last edited:

rolf s

New in Town
Nice tread, like it best when you post with pictures. Great to see the jackets for us newbies. Maybe I will find my own top 3 looking trough this tread

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
Huh? How can anybody claim this to be one of their favorite jackets when they don't know how it will look in the end?

schitzo

Suspended
Huh? How can anybody claim this to be one of their favorite jackets when they don't know how it will look in the end?

Cos we know what it's meant to look like and have faith in the anally retentive nature of BK and their ability to replicate

mendelboaz

One Too Many
1. Aero Two Tone J106

AeroJ106FinalFront12_zpsf305f8f1.jpg

2. Schott 641HH

img55621230.jpg

3. Aero 38-1711-p

take2-9.jpg

Dr.Seuss

One of the Regulars
For myself, the triad of: Maxwell; Teamster; and Barnstormer (the last elusive beast on my list). Damn this forum.....damn those horses......damn the torpedoes, credit cards ahead!! :)

Damo

A-List Customer
1. Aero Two Tone J106

AeroJ106FinalFront12_zpsf305f8f1.jpg

2. Schott 641HH

img55621230.jpg

3. Aero 38-1711-p

take2-9.jpg

Mendelboaz!!!!! I hate this post!!! I've been working with Alan from JL on a jacket made in the 4.25 cxl overdye. Your post makes me want to scrap it and get the 641HH!!! Just when I thought I had it all figured out you go and do this..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot