Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather Trucker Levi's / Lee / Type-whatever jackets!

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oh man..i appreciate the interest, i do. I was kinda hoping the HB thing would die down. Had no idea it’s appeal or history here. Do now, so gotta pass. It will go to my Son after i’m gone. But thanks man.
Be well. Bowen

Do not ever let that jacket go Bowen. We like having some fun within our deepest cravings.

Funny you should mention inheritance- My son knows, because I have told him...."when I die, you get all my jackets!"

Enjoy that jacket!!!! For all of us.

Do not ever let that jacket go Bowen. We like having some fun within our deepest cravings.

Funny you should mention inheritance- My son knows, because I have told him...."when I die, you get all my jackets!"

Enjoy that jacket!!!! For all of us.

Though I don't think that trucker would fit you anywhere near as good as the blue CR, man...

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Though I don't think that trucker would fit you anywhere near as good as the blue CR, man...
Thank you and agreed.
And thank you again Monitor for the brief possession of that killer Cordovan Cafe Racer and its lasting effects on my taste and decisions.

Thank you and agreed.
And thank you again Monitor for the brief possession of that killer Cordovan Cafe Racer and its lasting effects on my taste and decisions.

Couldn't have been in better hands, albeit briefly. You wear your jackets.

The seller of the Vanson HH “just” took the bin $650 off?? Odd!

He didn't. The moment a first bid is made, the BIN becomes no longer available. And whenever that happens, the sold price usually surpasses the BIN.

Couldn't have been in better hands, albeit briefly. You wear your jackets.

He didn't. The moment a first bid is made, the BIN becomes no longer available. And whenever that happens, the sold price usually surpasses the BIN.

Which one of you rascals put the bids in all incognito? Lol.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Oh god why did I go back and look at this thread again?

My only out for this one is that it lacks handwarmer pockets, and I hate trucker jackets without them. If it had them, I'd be hurting for it real bad. This thread needs a warning label.

It seriously does... I wish I never made it but then at times like this I wish I never found this place. And that I never got into leather jackets.

Hh121

Banned
That’s how I typically reason it out.
Not considering the rarity that usually increases demand/worth, I think about how much more money to custom a jacket brand new.

Exactly, I am not too crazy about used jacket, except it's in mint condition (almost no creases at sleeves).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana