Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Legendary USA trust or not

Is Legendary USA trustworthy?

• Total voters

JuliaG

One of the Regulars
Hi guys,

Please, advise. Legendary USA gives good discounts on flight jackets but almost everything they have is back-ordered. So if I order Cockpit, they will order from Cockpit and wait until they produce it. The money has to be paid from the start. According to your experience, are they reliable? Can I trust them or not? Thanks in advance!

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Legendary USA is very reliable and established. They also have special models made exclusively for them by companies like Schott.

You are the one who posted some time ago about looking for winter flight jackets, correct? Which did you end up deciding on?

JuliaG

One of the Regulars
You have good memory!
Its me, yes. Last year we chose on buying indestructible dyneema puffer from Vollebak) It is great, just different style. This year again returned to sheepskin considering)

JuliaG

One of the Regulars
Schott now has their 257s, which I plan to buy from LegendaryUSA, under production. They plan to finish it late Dec. Has anyone had experience with pre-ordering with them - do they usually follow the proclaimed terms more or less or can there occur some major delays or so?

Aloysius

I would assume Legendary has a reliable estimate. You can always ask them more specifically but their connection to the Schott factory is direct.

Aloysius

Would you say Schott jackets are softer and more broken in than Cockpit''s?

There is too much variation within any maker’s range to answer that. Although sheepskin is going to be soft anyway. It is not generally a stiff leather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ