Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LegendaryUSA in Exton, PA is 10 Stars !

SJC

Suspended
I went to LegendaryUSA in Exton, Pennsylvania. It is a GREAT place to check out. The staff make you feel very welcome. Great selection of top quality jackets. The Schott NYC jacket I wanted was the 641HH made from Italian horsehide. It is a work of art. The stitching is perfection, leather quality top notch. I am chest 38 so I took Schott's advice which was to size one size up from your suit size. Thank You Schott NYC for creating a awesome American made garment !

Attachments

• 641HH.png
    641HH.png
    294 KB · Views: 301
  • Schott NYC 641HH 2.png
    Schott NYC 641HH 2.png
    342.2 KB · Views: 352
  • Schott NYC 641HH (3).png
    Schott NYC 641HH (3).png
    281.4 KB · Views: 298

kronos77

One of the Regulars
I am about 20 minutes away and have been there several times. It is a great place. I wish they had more things in a size 36! The staff is very friendly as you said and very willing to go the extra mile for you.

One of the sales people or owner perhaps has a Schott HH jacket that is very well broken in. Did you see it?

Last edited:
Reactions: SJC

Harris HTM

One Too Many
I got my 618hh from them a year and a half ago and the shipping terms/rates/time to Europe was fantastic. If I ever get another Schott or Alpha jacket I'll get it from Legendary.

SJC

Suspended
I am about 20 minutes away and have been there several times. It is a great place. I wish they had more things in a size 36! The staff is very friendly as you said and very willing to go the extra mile for you.

One of the sales people or woner perhaps has a Schott HH jacket that is very well broken in. Did you see it?
Yes, that is the owner's jacket which was great to see . I love it brand new and what it will look and feel like in 10+ years.

SJC

Suspended

One of the sales people or owner perhaps has a Schott HH jacket that is very well broken in. Did you see it?
Herman from LegendaryUSA can get you any size 36 jacket from Schott in a day if it isn't sold out from the factory!

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
Did you get the casual or vintage 654 bud?

The casual. It's a lovely jacket, and I don't mind that it's not a proper moto jacket - I don't ride - but I do think the cosmetic sleeve zips (that is, with no inner loop of leather, they don't change the seal) are a bit of a cheap shot.

This was before I'd even worn it outside, right after I had the sleeves shortened:

Schott654dSMALL.jpg

SJC

Suspended
The casual. It's a lovely jacket, and I don't mind that it's not a proper moto jacket - I don't ride - but I do think the cosmetic sleeve zips (that is, with no inner loop of leather, they don't change the seal) are a bit of a cheap shot.

This was before I'd even worn it outside, right after I had the sleeves shortened: It is a Beautiful jacket, I love it. I am just learning to ride a bike. I love all of the styles Schott Bros has. I like Vanson too, but no one in my area is authorized to sell them and I need to see it, feel it, smell it , touch it, wear it, before I give someone my hard earned money!

Schott654dSMALL.jpg

IXL

One Too Many

This was before I'd even worn it outside, right after I had the sleeves shortened:

I've seen many original vintage moto jackets which feature gussetless zip sleeves. I've always assumed this was to make it easier for one to place a glove's (gauntlet) cuff inside the sleeve prior to sealing it up with the zipper.

OceanBreeze

One of the Regulars
I went to LegendaryUSA in Exton, Pennsylvania. It is a GREAT place to check out. The staff make you feel very welcome. Great selection of top quality jackets. The Schott NYC jacket I wanted was the 641HH made from Italian horsehide. It is a work of art. The stitching is perfection, leather quality top notch. I am chest 38 so I took Schott's advice which was to size one size up from your suit size. Thank You Schott NYC for creating a awesome American made garment !

Sounds good... Schott only has 2 retail stores in the US I believe so great to have other options. If you are ever in LA the LA store is awesome with great staff. And the mall it is in is gorgeous.

SJC

Suspended

Schott654dSMALL.jpg

SJC

Suspended
I LOVE how my zipper cuffs on the 641HH cinch it nice and tight which will come in handy when it is freezing 15 deg in January. Just was 102 degrees in Pennsylvania.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ