Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lewis Leathers/Red Ear Cross Zip w/ arm art jacket review

RL204

One of the Regulars
The man himself asked so therefore he shall receive. Quick and dirty review of a Lewis Leathers/Red Ear collaboration cross zip jacket.

I have owned this jacket for about 6 months now and I have worn it on only about 3 outings. It has an 18" hem and a 26" back length. A guy like me can zip it up but looks pretty funny doing it. Definitely a little bit of work to line up the zipper before you can pull it up. Thank god it has a beefy zipper otherwise a blow out would be imminent. Once it is zipped up I better not plan on moving too much as the jacket will slowly work its way up my hips and start to bunch up in the body. This jacket works unzipped on me and is totally impractical if I want to zip it up. It is unique with the art work on the arms and the blue color looks great.

Jacket is labeled an XL
Jacket Dimensions:
Shoulder 18"
Chest 21.5"
Sleeve 25"
Back Length 26"
Hem 18"

The steer hide looks good, is grainy and has a medium + thickness to it. Zippers are beefy and work very well. All snaps are working great. Red quilted lining is a nice touch. If this jacket had a 19" hem or a 25" back length it would be a golden fit and likely see more wear. Sorry, no close up details shots (may add some later if there is any interest). Check out the pics (only a t-shirt under the jacket in pics but room for a sweater as long as I don't zip it up ;).

Ryan Jan 2021-9106.jpg

Ryan Jan 2021-9113.jpg

Ryan Jan 2021-9110.jpg

Ryan Jan 2021-9114.jpg

Ryan Jan 2021-9116.jpg

Ryan Jan 2021-9118.jpg

Thanks for checking out this jacket

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Gotta give it to you! First the grizzly and then this one! That's some bold jacket choices but you carry this jacket so well like how you wear the grizzly as well. Congrats on another great review and a rockin jacket!

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
The man himself asked so therefore he shall receive. Quick and dirty review of a Lewis Leathers/Red Ear collaboration cross zip jacket.

I have owned this jacket for about 6 months now and I have worn it on only about 3 outings. It has an 18" hem and a 26" back length. A guy like me can zip it up but looks pretty funny doing it. Definitely a little bit of work to line up the zipper before you can pull it up. Thank god it has a beefy zipper otherwise a blow out would be imminent. Once it is zipped up I better not plan on moving too much as the jacket will slowly work its way up my hips and start to bunch up in the body. This jacket works unzipped on me and is totally impractical if I want to zip it up. It is unique with the art work on the arms and the blue color looks great.

Jacket is labeled an XL
Jacket Dimensions:
Shoulder 18"
Chest 21.5"
Sleeve 25"
Back Length 26"
Hem 18"

The steer hide looks good, is grainy and has a medium + thickness to it. Zippers are beefy and work very well. All snaps are working great. Red quilted lining is a nice touch. If this jacket had a 19" hem or a 25" back length it would be a golden fit and likely see more wear. Sorry, no close up details shots (may add some later if there is any interest). Check out the pics (only a t-shirt under the jacket in pics but room for a sweater as long as I don't zip it up ;).

View attachment 304506

View attachment 304507

View attachment 304508

View attachment 304509

View attachment 304510

View attachment 304511

Thanks for checking out this jacket
I'm late to this party. Awesome jacket. Did you know that 'Red Ear' is a Paul Smith brandline?

RL204

One of the Regulars
I'm late to this party. Awesome jacket. Did you know that 'Red Ear' is a Paul Smith brandline?

cool. I had no idea about that connection. To be honest I’ve never even heard of red ear until I received this jacket.

I saw a pic of your Red Lewis leather lightning and an older super monza. Both look great. Those are 2 LL jackets I would actually wear a whole lot more than this blue one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk