Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lewis Leathers Super Monza no 445L (ladies) review

She definitely understands the appeal behind nice leather now... What have i done?

A good thing, I'd say! :D lol Though, the fact that she was considering sleeping in it instantly makes her more hard core than most of us here so yeah... I can see this LL is just the beginning.
Coincidentally, looks like Aero has (quietly) released another number for the ladies that she just might fancy! http://aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=2808

Edward

Bartender
Cracking looking jacket - looks even better being worn.

I always wear gauntlet gloves when riding, and i prefer to have shorter sleeves so i can fit the glove over them easily.
Sticking your sleeves over you gloves lets water and wind in!

I think this is why there's a difference in the idea of appropriate sleeve-length for iding in the modern period. Bike gloves these days don't tend to be gauntlet shaped, lacking that flare-out to go over your sleeves. Not unlike jackets getting longer as trouser-waists get lower....

Thanks! She'd kill me for saying it, but she was actually considering sleeping in it to break it in faster!

I remember doing that sort of thing with my first leather jacket, which must have been in..... December 1990. I'd not long turned sixteen.

We are going to go visit Aero Leathers next year, and i have a feeling we could both come back with new jackets...
She definitely understands the appeal behind nice leather now... What have i done?

Heh. Get her on here! We're overdue a London meet-up; we should organise one for the Ace Cafe some time in the new year. You'red bothi n London, aren't you? I've long thought we should all hit the Ace in our leathers....

Also, it's funny that you would describe it as modern, the Super Monza model is actually from 1978! Shows how good design is timeless.

It's probably the most modern looking of the Lewis range, but it definitely has a classic air about it, one that hasn't dated the way a lot of the competition has. (I'll still pass on the 'blaze orange' version, though... ;) ).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24