Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Like-New Panama Straw Open Road – Size 7-3/8

TPD166

One Too Many
Panama Straw Open Road – Size 7-3/8
Here’s another one I am having a hard time parting with this one – but I have decided to find one in a 7-1/2 (this one fits me fine, but not as good as my Stetson in 7-1/2). This Panama straw Open Road style hat was made for Paris Hatters in San Antonio, Texas. It is a natural straw color with a black ribbon and leather sweatband (the first photo captures the color best). I bought it about two or three years ago and have only worn it a few times. The brim is 2-5/8” wide and the highest point of the crown as creased is about 5”. I have always worn it with the brim snapped down, but it will snap back to its original shape (which is how I store it). Excellent quality and like-new condition. When I bought this hat, Paris Hatters was selling them for $120.00 (and the real straw Stetsons seem to be in the $150 range). I am asking $90.00 shipped in the U.S. As for trades, I would consider a similar straw Open Road in a 7-1/2. If you have questions or are interested in the hat, please contact me via email thru TFL.

TPD166

One Too Many
In case anyone is interested, I just counter-offered to sell for $75 shipped in the U.S. on eBay and they rejected the offer. That about as low as I can go, so if anyone here wants it for $75, please let me know and I will end the auction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo