Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Like new vanson comet. Sz48

Cbusche

New in Town
Recent acquisition. Black vanson comet in size 48 mid weight leather. $400 obo will ship to the US on my dime. Pics coming in a bit or in messages. Jacket is basically new. Willing to trade for brown Cafe style or blackened brown in 48.

Bluechel

Practically Family
Recent acquisition. Black vanson comet in size 48 mid weight leather. $400 obo will ship to the US on my dime. Pics coming in a bit or in messages. Jacket is basically new. Willing to trade for brown Cafe style or blackened brown in 48.
Let's see pics and chat some.

Cbusche

New in Town
KIMG0387.JPG
KIMG0384.JPG
KIMG0386.JPG

Cbusche

New in Town
Did some measurements. 24" armpit seam to seam across the front. Bottom of collar to bottom of jacket is 25" down the back. Can post more pictures. 400 or best offer. First offer over 300 and I'll pay shipping to the US

Booby

New in Town
Hi I've got a trade for you its a 48 in Japanese hh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points