Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lincoln Brigade jacket size 44

fishmeok

Vendor
This is a vintage 44, modern 42. Grainy red-brown Cowhide that will wear and crease up like horsehide, vintage Talon zipper, 100% cotton liner, 100% wool knits, collar, and cuffs.The cut is trim with high armholes and square shoulders. This is a test jacket, with some flaws in the parallel stitching (as in I wasn't completely parallel in some places) but nothing that detracts from the sturdiness of the jacket. I can add a label if you would like one. $300 obo plus shipping.
Chest 23.5" (front and back)
Zipper 23 1/4"
Shoulder 19.5
Arm (including knits) 25
Back top to bottom 24
Between the shoulder blades across the back (important for reaching room) 18"

IMG_2191.jpg

IMG_2208.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg

IMG_2211.jpg

IMG_2205.jpg

IMG_2195.jpg

IMG_2199.jpg

IMG_2200.jpg

IMG_2202.jpg

Creeping Past

One Too Many
That's beautiful. So beautiful, in fact, that it deserves a smiley ... :eusa_clap

The proportions are great, the pockets superb.

If I continue to lose weight, I'm definitely in for a 44" in a couple of months. Otherwise, I'll enjoy them from a distance. A distance of +2", to be precise...

fishmeok

Vendor
Thanks for the compliments- I'm in a similar boat size-wise. I keep thinking I'm a 44 even though I'm a 46. Someday I will make a jacket to fit my actual, not imagined, size...
Cheers
Mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran