Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lincoln jacket, many thanks to Fishmeok !

Charlie

Familiar Face
I couldn't belive my eyes : this jacket was made for me !

Many thanks to Fishmeok, his skills are wonderfull !

Open :

DSCN7632.jpg

Closed

DSCN7618.jpg

DSCN7625.jpg

from the back

DSCN7620.jpg

DSCN7626.jpg

Thanks for your interest !

Thanks again Fishmeok !

Charlie

Doug C

Practically Family
I think that jacket's awesome and it fits you great too! Fishmeok does good work! Congrats..

Doug C

Splitcoil

One of the Regulars
Great Scott, man! That looks great. I think you just sold me on eventually getting an A-1. Wear it in health, sir.

Charlie

Familiar Face
Thanks for all your comments

I'm a quite crazy jacket collector, with a huge collection (mostly vintage), I going to share with you the jackets by making pictures of them (even if my wife look at me like I was an idot...;)

Charlie

fishmeok

Vendor
Charlie- I'm very happy you like it- it looks great!!

Sucessfully re-sizing the pattern to a 42 was a huge step for me, took a lot of work to get the proportions right. I probably have 20-25 hours into this jacket alone, including making the pattern. My sidecar rig is still in pieces in the garage, you can see where my priorities are...

I have another hide like this, I might make one of these in my size and actually keep it- although for me the process is the thing. Seeing Charlie or Jack in one of my jackets puts a huge smile on my face- being able to share the hobby is the best part.

Cheers
Mark

tjoek

New in Town
I think A-1 needs to get better appreciation out there. These pictures show how awesome it is. I think I'm also sold to get one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy