Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Little-known little guys

nick123

I'll Lock Up
OMG, that D-Pocket is a freakin' killer piece! Me wants.

<br>

031.JPG

I've asked myself before if it was acceptable to put a d-pocket on a flight jacket...apparently it's alright!

I've asked myself before if it was acceptable to put a d-pocket on a flight jacket...apparently it's alright!
I believe, and could be wrong, that many early "flight jackets" were not contracts but privately made for the most part. I also in this case could care less! :)

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Seriously. Life outside of mil specs and contract numbers! (Tho I still love me a GW)

Seriously. Life outside of mil specs and contract numbers! (Tho I still love me a GW)
I love them too. Just that outside a few folks in the world, nobody knows or cares. There's room for both in my closet. I want quality that looks good too. I chose to expand the catalog and I'm way happier.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Well, since I have done both, I have to say at least the 747 comes with instructions for the most part. Jackets.... not so much.

Cheers
Mark

I read that the wrong way. For a second, I thought you said the 747 came with no instructions! Good to hear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats