Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LizzieMaine on TV

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Thanks all for the kind words -- I thought they left out the most interesting part of the interview, where I talked about how Hoover was so embarrassed about the Bureau's poor showing on the Lindbergh case that he had to come up with something to make the G-Men look better, but at least in this episode they pronounced my name right!

JimWagner

Practically Family
Very nice.

I have my DVR set to record this next time it's on, but thanks for posting the link so I didn't have to wait.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
LizzieMaine said:
Ayuh, well now, I c'n have one them dialecks eff'n I wanna. Yessah.

Most enjoyable-the entire program, and best segment saved for last. :eusa_clap
*spot-on Chicago southside accent Lizzie* ;)

W4ASZ

Practically Family
LizzieMaine said:
Thanks all for the kind words -- I thought they left out the most interesting part of the interview, where I talked about how Hoover was so embarrassed about the Bureau's poor showing on the Lindbergh case that he had to come up with something to make the G-Men look better, but at least in this episode they pronounced my name right!

You are the true expert, but they weren't about to let you establish that on their program.

Cousin Hepcat

Practically Family
Very nice LizzieMaine, enjoyed the segment.

Foofoogal & VintageLover, have you gotten Sixsexsix's link to work for you yet?

- CH

RetroPat

Familiar Face
Just watched the segment for the first time. Very nice job, LizzieMaine. You're very natural on camera and did us all proud with your knowledge. Your outfit was also very flattering. I'm glad I was finally able to see this episode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner