Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LL Bean Maine Hunting Shoes/Boots & Bean Boots. Sizes 7 - 11. Men's and Ladies!

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
LL Bean Maine Hunting Shoes, and Bean Boots!

For both men and women!

As always, all prices include shipping in the USA--and offers are very welcome!

1) Maine Hunting Boots. 6-eyelets. Minor creases and scruffs to the leather uppers, as shown, and some minor wear to the heels and soles, as shown. (The leather uppers could use conditioning.) New laces! Very Good condition. The original version--increasingly hard to find! Size 10M. Asking just $45, or offer.

2) Bean Boots. 8-eyelet. Some creasing and scruffs to the leather uppers, which could use conditioning; some minor spattering (paint?) to the rubber uppers. Some wear to the soles. Good/Very Good condition. Size 11 GW. Asking just $35, or offer.

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
3) Bean Boots. 6-eyelet. CLAIMED!

4) FOR HER! Bean Boots Boat Shoes in a lovely dark navy. Excellent condition. Size 7LM. Just $39, or offer.

5) Maine Hunting Shoe. The original and best! Increasingly hard to find. Minor wear to soles and very minor wear to leather uppers. Very Good/Excellent condition. Size 10CM. Asking just $45, or offer.

6) FOR HER! Maine Hunting Shoe. Increasingly hard to find. The original and best! Minor wear to soles and very minor wear to leather uppers. Very Good/Excellent condition. Size L 10..... I believe this is a Ladies' Size 10. Asking just $39.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran