Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lock & Co - Fedora / Trilby (Vintage) 7 1/4 - 7 3/8

Lukeiswho

New in Town
Hello,

I'm looking to thin my herd a bit. I have this funky, old Lock & Co hat that I just don't wear very often. In fact I've only worn it out twice. This is the condition I bought it in. I liked the color combination of that (slightly brownish) light grey with the copper band... and I didn't mind a little 'dinge.'

Lock & Co hat IMG_4047.jpg

Lock & Co hat IMG_4051.jpg

There is no liner, but the sweatband, which is still soft, has the Lock logo on it. Inside, there is a circular stamp with the number "714" inside it, but I could find no other markings.

Lock & Co hat IMG_4066.jpg

Lock & Co hat IMG_4072.jpg

The hat is very soft and pliable. I suspect it's actually a 7 1/4, and now that I'm typing this, that's probably what the "714" means. I generally wear a size or 2 larger, but when I hand shaped this to my liking, it fits... in kind of an odd way... on the side of my head. If it were shaped more traditional, I think it would be 7 1/4 again. But it is soft. The brim is right around 1 3/4" wide.

Lock & Co hat IMG_4047.jpg

I'm not looking to make money off this hat, so make me an offer. Thanks.

Attachments

• Lock & Co hat IMG_4057.jpg
    Lock & Co hat IMG_4057.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 188

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner