Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lofgren

Canadave

One Too Many
Are items from Lofgren (Japan) only available on that popular auction/shopping site? I can't find a web site for them.

How many of you have that chambray Railroad shirt, and what can you tell me about it?

Thanks!

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I believe their actual website is only in Japanese. Contacting Mr. Lofgren directly through Ebay is probably your best bet.

mattfink

Practically Family
Speaking of which, these suckers came and went so fast I never got chance to order a pair (hopefully they will make another run soon):

lp-002-3.jpg

Gijoe

A-List Customer
Canadave said:
How many of you have that chambray Railroad shirt, and what can you tell me about it?

Thanks!
I have two of them , a striped and a blue salt and pepper. Fantastic Quality and a slim vintage fit.

mattfink

Practically Family
Oh yeah, I have two of the railroad chambray shirts and they are fantastic...brown and blue/gray. Super quality and nicely fitting.

mattfink

Practically Family
The Lofgren large will fit an XL...I wear a 7 1/2 - 7 5/8 and it fits like a dream. The average size head these days appears to be about a 7 1/2 (XL in US sizes).

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
The Lofgren large will fit an XL...I wear a 7 1/2 - 7 5/8 and it fits like a dream. The average size head these days appears to be about a 7 1/2 (XL in US sizes).

That's good to know.. I was asking this cause in the description shopatspeedway it's clearly stated: Size: Large (58-59 cm) (7-1/4" to 7-3/8") and if this is the case, i'm not going to bother.. The other items like the Lofgren salt'n'pepper chambrayshirt also come small even when XL: I need me at least 27 inches from shoulder to cuff for sleevelength and a shoulderwidth of 19 inch seam to seam is just not gonna cut it.. (I'm a tall guy)..

Viper Man

Banned
I just pulled the trigger on one of the Lofgren Tan/Brown Houndstooth caps. This will be my 4th Lofgren cap, I love 'em. I am wondering though, what would one wear with brown houndstooth? I've never owned any clothes with that pattern. Will it be difficult to coordinate?

kools

Practically Family
I'm in the market for a new cap. I've been a big fan of B! Wear caps...can anyone compare the two? Do the Lofgren cap have the same "flop" as the B! Wear?

mattfink

Practically Family
I just pulled the trigger on one of the Lofgren Tan/Brown Houndstooth caps. This will be my 4th Lofgren cap, I love 'em. I am wondering though, what would one wear with brown houndstooth? I've never owned any clothes with that pattern. Will it be difficult to coordinate?

I would wear it with just about any other color, just make sure you don't have too many different things going on at once. For example, I wouldn't wear it with a tweed jacket or too many different color combos.

Viper Man

Banned
I'm in the market for a new cap. I've been a big fan of B! Wear caps...can anyone compare the two? Do the Lofgren cap have the same "flop" as the B! Wear?

I purchased and returned a B!Wear cap and currently own 3 Lofgren caps (with a fourth on the way). Apples and Oranges in my book. The Lofgren caps seem to be made to last and while they may not look completely vintage, are more like real vintage caps in the details. The fit is adjustable (not so with B!Wear) and the leather sweatband is actually a real reeded sweatband like you would find in a quality fedora. The B!Wear I recieved just had a chunk of suede-like leather sewn in the front of the cap. I know I'm in the minority around here because everyone rants and raves about the B!Wear caps but they just didn't do it for me. YMMV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails