Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Longtime member Dan Hermann (DHermann1) has passed.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Fedora Lounge members who have been here from early days will mourn the passing of Dan Hermann, once a very active poster here and with a broad knowledge of all the things we love here.
On a long-anticipated vcation to London last week, Dan became unwell and was suffering from dehydration. His condition worsened and he passed away unexpectedly.

All of us at The Fedora Lounge extend our heartfelt sympathy to Dan's many friends and family.

Attachments

• Dan_Hermann.jpg
    Dan_Hermann.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 102

Feraud

Bartender
I was saddened to wake up to this news yesterday. Dan was one of the NYC locals who was always good company and knowledgeable on a variety of topics.
He leaves behind a huge group of friends that will miss and keep him in their thoughts.

I knew Dan only online, and am now faced with the sad knowledge that I’ll never meet him in person, not on this mortal plane, anyway.

We had numerous exchanges on another online platform in recent months. He was unfailingly worth reading. He was funny, humble, and kind. My life has been the better for it. So thanks, Dan. You did good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko