Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for help on Optimo hat.

panama jack

One of the Regulars
Hello everyone,
I'm planning on selling my one and only Optimo Fedora but before I do I'm hoping some of you experts can help me out.
I purchased this hat a few years ago from someone else but I am not not sure of the model or the material its made of. I contacted Optimo and Tiffani told me it looks like the color is Lava which was made of their Optimo 1000 and sold for $1000. If it was their standard classic weight it originally sold for $650. Does anyone know what style this is and what I may be able to sell it for? Thank you for your help.

This is the first time I'm trying to attach photos so I hope it works.

P1010002-vi_zpsofvjpqbb.jpg
P1010001-vi_zpswywq5ycn.jpg
P1010011-vi_zps9ru0gvhb.jpg

You know what you paid for it, and that's a help.

If it were mine to determine the sell price, I would put it on Ebay at a low but reasonable starting point. Say $150? Then, if and when the auction concludes, you will know exactly what the market will bear. Seems like a nice hat. Sorry you have to sell it!

panama jack

One of the Regulars
Thank you for your comments. I may try ebay or even the classified adds here.
I'm moving to a warmer climate and not sure how much use it will get. Maybe I'll be looking for a nice panama.

You know what you paid for it, and that's a help.

If it were mine to determine the sell price, I would put it on Ebay at a low but reasonable starting point. Say $150? Then, if and when the auction concludes, you will know exactly what the market will bear. Seems like a nice hat. Sorry you have to sell it!

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Well...Option really likes that one tapered block and it shows on a lot of models. If the brim is 2 1/4, it seems to be the Chicago to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy