Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for tan fedora - see details

HatDoc

One of the Regulars
Rick Blaine said:
christys_beige.jpg

christysbeigeon.jpg

Sorry f/ the delay... and the face, both unavoidable I'm afraid.

Cheers-

Wow......nice hat. And, on the contrary....nice face. The hat suits you well.

Is this the Adventurer? I'm impressed.....looking at the photo on the Hornet Hat website, I was totally underwhelmed. The crown looked WAY too short.....but it looks GREAT on you. Did you buy it directly from Hornet? If so, how's their service?

Standby. I'm going to post photos of the tan Courtney that I have. Give me about 20 minutes.

jec

One of the Regulars
7 1/4 tan 'Hurley' listed tonight in Classifieds

Jerekson,

I am about to post a nice tan fur felt fedora for sale in the classifieds which also may be of interest to you:

size 7 1/4: 2 5/8" bound brim, 5 1/2" open crown, 1 3/8" matching ribbon

Check it out. It was an EBay purchase that I received today. It's in fine shape, but I gambled on the size and lost. Sometimes I can wear a 7 1/4, but this one is too tight. So I am putting it up for sale immediately. $40 shipped will recoup my costs.

PM or email if you want to know more,

Jim

HatDoc

One of the Regulars
Courtney

Okay.....here it is:

courtneytan_5.jpg

But rather than post all the photos here, I posted them HERE.

Click on the thumbnails to expand the photos.

Sorry for the photo quality.....they're just snapshots.

Let me know if you're interested......$45 shipped.

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HatDoc said:
Wow......nice hat. And, on the contrary....nice face. The hat suits you well.

Is this the Adventurer? I'm impressed.....looking at the photo on the Hornet Hat website, I was totally underwhelmed. The crown looked WAY too short.....but it looks GREAT on you. Did you buy it directly from Hornet? If so, how's their service?

Standby. I'm going to post photos of the tan Courtney that I have. Give me about 20 minutes.

Thanks Doc, I really like the hat, word at COW is that it is the same hat Herbert Johnson sells. It has a nice high crown & a 3" x 2 5/5" brim. Hornets' service is absolutely top-shelf. They are agreeable to minor alterations & brim binding, have quite a number of felt colors and best of all with the beating the British Pound is taking they are about $73 USD today, plus about another $15 - $20 or so for shipping.

Jerekson

One Too Many
Hatdoc + Jecoe -

Unfortunetly I'm going to have to pass on both your offers. They're just not quite what I'm looking for...

I appreciate the offers and responses!

Jerekson

One Too Many
Rick Blaine said:
Thanks Doc, I really like the hat, word at COW is that it is the same hat Herbert Johnson sells. It has a nice high crown & a 3" x 2 5/5" brim. Hornets' service is absolutely top-shelf. They are agreeable to minor alterations & brim binding, have quite a number of felt colors and best of all with the beating the British Pound is taking they are about $73 USD today, plus about another $15 - $20 or so for shipping.

Thansk for the pics and info Rick.

This definitely seems like the ideal hat for me...I'm realizing that I'm not so much a fan of the dressy look as I used to be, so an Indy style seems like it will work for what I'm looking for.
80-odd dollars is a beautiful price, but that's actually just about all the money I have right now...we'll see what happens.

HatDoc

One of the Regulars
Jerekson said:
Hatdoc + Jecoe -

Unfortunetly I'm going to have to pass on both your offers. They're just not quite what I'm looking for...

I appreciate the offers and responses!

No problem. I'll just place it on the Bay.

Cheers,

Doc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner