Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for these two (The Real Mccoy's and Schott)

Maxwell Von Chesapeake

A-List Customer
Ahah, i'm sure you can be funny... but i seriously didn't get the joke. Maybe it is a language problem, English is not my native language ahah
In this case, I honestly think it was just a joke problem...lol. That said, "pics or it didn't happen" is kind of a known phrase in the United States. It basically means "prove it", which again just goes to show how little sense my initial reply made. I am ashamed.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Is there a reason you’re looking specifically for one of the most expensive high end jackets on the market on the one hand (RMC J-24) and one of the worst jacket lines on the market (LC Schott, which is a low quality product not actually made by Schott)?

The LC-Boston is essentially a New York/Boston/NJ style police jacket. You can get higher quality ones for cheaper.

lonesome_hunter

New in Town
Is there a reason you’re looking specifically for one of the most expensive high end jackets on the market on the one hand (RMC J-24) and one of the worst jacket lines on the market (LC Schott, which is a low quality product not actually made by Schott)?

The LC-Boston is essentially a New York/Boston/NJ style police jacket. You can get higher quality ones for cheaper.
The LC-Boston is not me, it's for a friend who has a very low budget.
If i was the one to choose i would choose the VANSON x CALEE Policeman Jacket.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The LC-Boston is not me, it's for a friend who has a very low budget.

The thing is that LC Schott is low quality and overpriced. If your friend is after a police leather, maybe Five Star LAPD could work? Alternatively the actual police supplier companies can be had on sale or clearance.

I have a police jacket I’d be willing to sell (unworn and cheap) but it would be too big for your friend unfortunately.

Since your friend is a size small, I’d recommend getting this. Just $99 and the reflective straps can be put away. This company is a real police leathers manufacturer.

lonesome_hunter

New in Town
The thing is that LC Schott is low quality and overpriced. If your friend is after a police leather, maybe Five Star LAPD could work? Alternatively the actual police supplier companies can be had on sale or clearance.

I have a police jacket I’d be willing to sell (unworn and cheap) but it would be too big for your friend unfortunately.

Since your friend is a size small, I’d recommend getting this. Just $99 and the reflective straps can be put away. This company is a real police leathers manufacturer.
The thing is, he already has a Schott "LC" that he bought second hand for 100€.
He is trying to find a similar deal.
I think 100€ for a "LC" is not bad deal.
But yeah, you can't compare a Schott "LC" to the ones Made in USA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko