Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for Vintage ww2 wac or Wave Uniform

SpitfireXIV

One of the Regulars
well, i hate to say "eBay" because half of the fun for me is the finding of treasures.

i found both Winter & Summer Marines uniforms at a resale shop that benefits a local hospital. The Green seersucker was something I had never encountered in all my experience, so that was exciting (same ranks too; guess they belonged to the same vet). Also got a pea coat there. It was my personal WW2 uniform store -- until the city condemned the building :mad:

I have also found other military items at garage sales and antique flea markets. You probably already have a good idea of what the material and other characteristics of WW2 era uniforms are, so that'll help you ferret out any uniforms that wind up on any "Hallowe'en costume" racks by un-enlightened volunteers at the local thrift store.

Willys Gal

New in Town
Hi All,
Miss 1940's I live kind of near Salinas (30 miles away) and checked out "Whatpriceglory". They have excellent quality uniforms etc... I went to check out some WAC shoes for a friend a few years ago.

Enjoy:)

Willys Gal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot