Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking to trade an Aero CR, 44, for a 46 (or larger 44)

Wardo1974

A-List Customer
I have a nice black Aero CR, brass hardware, wool tartan lining, steerhide.

Like so many other Aeros, the fit is not ideal for me. I am curious if anyone has a CR of their own that is too large for their needs, and would like to trade? Longshot, I know. I have lots of pics if someone has interest.

My jacket measures:

Shoulders: 20"
P2P: 24"
Sleeve: 26.5"
Back: 26.5"

The main thing for me with these is the sleeves - they are always too narrow for me. If my current jacket had sleeves that were maybe .25"-.50" larger at the bicep, that would pretty much be ideal actually.

I had a 46 that had roomier sleeves, but the rest of the jacket was too large in all dimensions. So I'm looking for one that isn't actually too different from the specs I mention - but has roomier sleeves, likely a 46.

If a 46 were out there with a roomier chest, I could get that taken in without issue, so long as the other dimensions are close.

I'm looking for either brown or black, doesn't matter. I'd prefer horsehide, but I can't be choosy I suppose!

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner