Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking to trade my Goorin & Brothers Grenadier hat

HatAddict94

Familiar Face
I don't care much for this hat of mine. I bought it about 1 month ago and it's really just gathering dust right now. I'd rather have somebody own it then have it sitting on my dresser and not be worn. Its valued at 120 bucks and it's only been worn a few times. It has a pocket on the inside lining if that adds to the WOW factor... if there is one. I'm looking for a hat that can be worn in the summer heat or a lighter colored fedora which might be hard to come by due to vaule. Its an XL size hat.

I'm considering selling it on Ebay. Made out of polyester. I apologize of the quality of the photos. The camera lense on my phone is broken except the front facing one. If somebody is legitimately interested i can make a video using the front facing cam and post in on youtube. 20170404_104310.jpg 20170404_110324.jpg 20170403_231534.jpg
Once again I apologize of the quality of these photos and i do not expect for this post to be taken seriously. If somebody desires to see more of the hat in a video I can make one once I get home from work tonight. I do not wish to post sh*ty photos but my phone is all I have when it comes to photos.

The hat can be seen here on the Goorin brothers website http://store.goorin.com/central-valley-fedora-hat

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn