Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost World Trojan Motorcycle jackets-NOS-size 40

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Haha very true. Small price to pay to give this a shot and as Terry said, get a review out of it, a new brand that I haven't handled previously, and some fit pics for him. Can't go wrong.
Perfect - if it doesn't fit, I may consider buying it (not sure if he would sell to to someone outside of CONUS as he clearly stated CONUS) as the length of the jacket looks perfect for me, also pit to pit, sleeve length and hem width and shoulders

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Gorgeous jacket! I'm tempted. The only issue is that it's at least an inch and a half longer in the body and an inch longer in the sleeves than I would want right now. I really love that purple lining, though haha.
Regarding the sleeve length, my experience with a stand US LW Trojan is the wide shoulders the sleeve fit longer than the measurements suggest.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I am working on the Plan.

We all get jackets we think are Jewels and this Trojan is one for me. It is something Special even if Lost Worlds calls it a second.

The best comparison of my Fine Creek Virginia Beach is Lost Worlds. That is who I thought of when I opened the Creek. Just something about the construction, the leather, the Fit. There are two "mis-matched" panels on my FC. They were purposeful.

I understand they use this technique with more obvious results. Mis-matched panels show up on vintage jackets for other reasons. The way they were constructed, the way they were worn, left or right handed etc, but not purposeful.

In my fantasy world, Fine Creek saw these mis-matched Japanese market jackets and got an idea.

here is some more of this Jewel

No narration on the video, turn down the sound anyway.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful jacket. This isn’t LWs 4+oz hide, correct? It’s the 3oz. If yes, I also had a Trojan in this hide. Very nice grain & easy to wear.

Yes it a lighter weight 3 oz. Very easy to wear. The left front side still needs to be shaped since it was stored with the front zipped. The left hide is much different than the right. Ying and Yan throughout the jacket.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
If you have yet to see them, feast your eyes on these Fit pics, courtsey of @dudewuttheheck.

It was not a fit for him nor me, but my be a fit for you.

Fit For A King!

By the way, It is FOR SALE-all information at the Top.

DSCF6057.jpg
DSCF6072.jpg
DSCF6080.jpg
DSCF6086.jpg
DSCF6105.jpg
DSCF6109.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF6046.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 1,121

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Looking good even if it's too big and great review of a beautiful jacket. I'm a bit relieved (or better said my wallet) now that it doesn't fit me neither. GLWS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider