Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds A2 Jacket - Size 36

ertu

New in Town
I bought this off the Sales page a while back. It was intended for the export market (I recall it was Japan after asking Lost Worlds Inc, so that is why the sizing is a bit smaller, also the pockets look at bit bigger, maybe due to the proportions), other than that I was told it is the same as the jackets sold on the main Lost Worlds page.

Brown color
Size 36
Horsehide leather
Made in the USA
I am the original owner.

Measurements (approximate, inches)
Pit to pit: 20
Shoulders: 17.5
Sleeve length (excluding cuffs, for cuffs add 2 inches): 21.5
Back length (base of collar to bottom of jacket, excluding ribbing, if including ribbing add inches 2.5 inches): 20.5 or see pic to clarify.

Cuffs and ribbing condition is great.
Zipper pull says Talon.
Jacket can stand up by itself.
The only thing I notice is that some of the plastic has worn away from the base of the zipper.

All measurements are approximate, you are responsible for sizing properly. However feel free to ask me any questions before you buy and I will try my best to help you out.

Any questions feel free to ask me.

Asking $500 USD OBO

Pick up in Toronto.
Will ship if buyer pays shipping, Canada, USA.

I also posted this sale on styleforum under the user name ertu: http://www.styleforum.net/newsearch...date&order=descending&type=35&createdbyuserid[]=203319

I haven't been keeping up with the prices lately, if you have an offer or suggestion feel free to send me a PM.

MvNa87v.jpg

FT5NkV6.jpg

4yzfglm.jpg

u1ISzgv.jpg

UACkXOL.jpg

ftGaybQ.jpg

g8xtfcP.jpg

enHMmPj.jpg

TDOnGO4.jpg

Omnq0da.jpg

HGsSqj7.jpg

BYlPv3K.jpg

ertu

New in Town
I can't find the button to edit my thread, so here is an addition to my thread:

The wrinkling on the left side of the jacket came like that when the jacket was brand new. I was told before by other forum members that means the leather is mismatched and that makes it a more authentic World War 2 jacket. Some people do like the wrinkling since it is not as common as the "flat" leather that is normally associated with new leather jackets.

I personally like the wrinkling for the above reasons, but I will say for those who don't, the rest of the jacket should eventually look like the leather on the left side after it gets worn in. But judging by how stiff the horsehide leather is and looking at the arm sleeves wrinkles for a clue to see how the jacket will wear as time goes on, it will definitely take a while for the rest of the jacket to get that level of wear that is shown on the left side. So enjoy the unique jacket (while you can).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24