Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LOST WORLDS EASY RYDER 4.0 HORSEHIDE JACKET IN 44R FOR SALE

Bern1

One of the Regulars
Lost Worlds Easy Ryder Horsehide Jacket, Black, 44R

I bought this new from Stuart about 10 years ago. It has been worn and is broken in and it's been well cared for. It is the 4.0 mm thickest horsehide that Stuart sells.
Excellent condition, no rips, tears or big scuffs. Non smoking household, no odors. All the stitching is intact and the zippers work perfectly.
I'm selling this jacket because it's just a little too big for my frame. I just bought the same jacket one size smaller, so it's time to move this one to a new home.

Measurements are as follows:

Chest: 47" (measured pit to pit across the front x2)
Shoulder width: 20 1/2" (measured top of the seams across the back)
Length: 24" (measured from the bottom of the collar to the end of the jacket)
Sleeve length: 25" (measured from the middle of the shoulder seam to the middle of the cuff)

More pics available.

Ebay listing will go live this Sunday, Jan 17 at 6 pm Pacific and I will post the link then.
Ebay BIN price is $550.- plus $17.90 shipping via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Large Box CONUS only.

Fedora Loungers please take a $25 discount, which will be $525 net to me plus the above shipping.

Please ask any questions: (805) 797 8041
bvayling@gmail.com

Attachments

• LW-and-BMW.jpg
    LW-and-BMW.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_0677.JPG
    IMG_0677.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 514

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great deal again!
Stock size?
Question for you on size.
I have a Lost World Suburban 42 regular - fits great with 4 oz horsehide. I returned a Ryder 42 regular, 4 oz because it was a little too tight in the chest and back (Ryder with 4 oz hide makes it an appreciably smaller fit)
I am currently 185 pounds, 5 foot 9 with 42-43 inch chest.
May I ask your size and fit experiences with Lost World Jackets?
Thanks

Bern1

One of the Regulars
I am 5' 10", 180 lbs and have a 42" chest.
I currently own half a dozen Lost Worlds jackets (what a pleasant illness!) and have found that they are generally true to size. Meaning, if you wear a size 42 jacket, size 42 will fit you just about right. This is also what Stuart says.

The first jacket I got from Stuart was an A2 in 42. When I got it I found it uncomfortable and just about impossible to move around in. I didn't know anything and didn't realize that this was on purpose and that the jacket was specifically cut that way. So I replaced it with a size 44 and bought several more jackets from Stuart in 44. Big mistake. I have spent the last several years and hundreds if not into 4 digits correcting this mistake.
This and the Downtown are the last ones to go.

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Bern1 Another exception was my LW J23 -- got it in a 44 regular. Good advice from Stuart on the slim cut. A 42 R would have been way too tight in this model.

Bern1

One of the Regulars
Bump, still here.

Still $25 discount for Fedora Loungers!

For you all, $525 net + shipping for a Lost Worlds jacket with some patina!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic