Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds Horsehide Pea Coat

nabottle

A-List Customer
Thanks a lot for the positive input guys. I'm already excited about actually having a nice jacket, but to hear such positive comments.....I feel like a kid at Christmas.
I'm gonna wear the hell out of it! And then some.

too much coffee

Practically Family
nabottle,

Terrific coat man; looks great and the fit is right where it needs to be. I like the newsboy also.
Watch the blue hairs down in Winter Haven man.......one look at your coat and they might stroke out just thinking about wearing it down there!
You did good.

Regards,
coffee

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Seb: 8 pounds really isn't that bad. My latest Johnson Leathers motorcycle jacket is almost 7 pounds, as is my Vanson. My Aero Highwayman is almost as heavy as the Johnson and the Vanson. I don't feel the weight and don't think 8 lbs. would be that much of a burden. The stiffness of the 4.5 HH would be the negative factor for me.

I have had my eye on the Lost Worlds leather peacoat, but thought it would be more leather than I wanted to deal with in a non motorcycle jacket. Didn't know Stuart would do it in a 3.0 to 3.5 oz. leather. Now that I know, that gives it a new perspective. After I get my Johnson Leathers MC jacket broken in . . . .

I know it isn't unusual - I just can't wear anything that weighs over 5 pounds. Heavy leather does not appeal to me at all. This jacket looks lovely, however.

too much coffee

Practically Family
Fantastic coat! After my lastest Aero fiasco I may search elsewhere to get my leather fix.

I hear you man..............I only have one new Aero but if ever I have the urge for a new leather jacket, I'll be going domestic. No fickle Customs fees and the best part; I won't be paying no cotton pickin' VAT.

Back to NASCAR @ Richmond

coffee

Last edited:

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
Oooh I love this peacoat, I've been searching for a repro in leather for quite some times without being satisfied by what I've seen so far.

Well I guess now I have to save the money...

ChubbMuff

New in Town
I have spent a heap of time on this site trying to work out the direction I want to go with a jacket. Seeing yours has just thrown a spanner in the works because that jacket looks so damn fine. Great fit and look - well done. I hope it brings you a lifetime of happiness.

Edward

Bartender
Cracking looking coat. I have a Lost Worlds B3, and I would certainly be open to something else from LW based on the quality of that jacket.

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
I just ordered one in Goatskin.

I wanted the lightest, supple leather available and Stuart advised goat.

Bigbenbs

A-List Customer
Any update pictures on how this bad boy has broken in? I'd also be interested to see what it looks like with the collar popped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails