Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds J-24 Custom studded HH

Mr Peabody

One of the Regulars
Here For Sale is a LW custom studded version Buco J24 size 40, 4 oz horsehide, Conmar wire front zipper, all 50s old stock bell shape Talon zippers. I can't be absolutely sure as I have too many jackets, but, this one is definitely not the "light weight" 3 oz kind. it's basically brand new, only tried on several times.
On Lost Worlds website you can see the photos of this exact jacket being worn.

Please Note: the belt comes with this jacket is from another J23, with normal sign of use, instead of being brand new.

Shoot me any questions you might have.

it Currently runs $2650 on LW website
Asking $1250 , I'm 5' 10".
Detailed measurement below
shoulder seam from shoulder seam19.5"
chest from pit to pit 21.5"
sleeve from shoulder seam straight down to cuff 23.75"
back length excluding collar 24"
bottom width 19.5"
Paypal FF.

Pics to follow​

Mr Peabody

One of the Regulars
More pics when I get home

Attachments

• j24.jpg
    j24.jpg
    681 KB · Views: 615

Arnold

One of the Regulars
Sir, I didn't "back out" to my understanding. IIRC we had agreed on end of July and then I informed you that due to certain circumstances I was more likely not going to able to fulfil that. I wasn't aware this came across as a binary yes/ no thing. But it's ok - like I said, I fully understand if you don't want to wait until I know for sure. Please go ahead.

Arnold

One of the Regulars
@photo2u They run large. I have a size 38 textile LW J-23 and it originally fit like a size 40 Schott 125/ 118 on the chest but with wider shoulders and a much wider waist. I ordered it with custom shorter sleeves, which was the right decision, and after receiving it I had the waist taken in so it didn't look grossly flabby on my belly. I have an athletic torso shape and in the future will only order custom Short sizes (such as @Mr Peabody 's) when buying from Stuart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ