Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds J23 - Size 46 full Crown zips, belt, collar

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Up for sale is a highly customized Lost Worlds J23 made in early 2020. Purchased from another FL member, just not getting the wear and attention it deserves. Has very light "beak-in" from a smoke and pet free home. No damage, stains, flaws or smells. Showing some nice grain already in the leather throught - 4 Ounce Horse hide. Jacket weight is a bit over 9 lbs.

Features include:
  • Full Crown Zipper package - gray and some do show some wear
  • Full Raylon lining similar to Easy Ryder
  • No Quilted lining
  • Horsehide, studded belt
  • Brown Mouton fur collar
Price will be $1700 shipped in CONUS - International at actual cost. Pay Pal F&F
Firm on this price

Tagged a size 46, this is cut a little closer to a 44 by my measurements:
  • Pit to Pit - 23.5"
  • Shoulders - 19"
  • Waist - 21.5"
  • Back Length - 25"
  • Sleeve Straight - 25"
  • Sleeve Around - 27"
Please ask any questions about the jacket, I also will include dimension photos below.
I realize this is an investment here.
Photos:
IMG_8130.JPG
IMG_8139.JPG
IMG_8145.JPG
IMG_8141.JPG
IMG_8131.JPG
IMG_8137.JPG IMG_8134.JPG
IMG_8165.JPG

Also on ebay if you prefer, but get a better deal here with no ebay fees: https://www.ebay.com/itm/154171037671

Attachments

• IMG_8143.JPG
    IMG_8143.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 442
Last edited:

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Back with me - and it's back up for sale again. $1700 Shipped CONUS. Please reach out to me via DM to arrange, I would prefer we do this as a Normal Pay Pal transaction. Really has not seen much if any additional wear. This is some of the grainiest 4 oz FQHH I have seen on Lost Worlds.

Belt, collar, all Crown Zippers and the Rayon lining inside. Not Quilted lining.

Also listed on ebay (but a better deal here on FL): https://www.ebay.com/itm/154680083948

New photos from today

IMG_8856.JPG
IMG_8859.JPG
IMG_8866.JPG
IMG_8870.JPG
IMG_8877.JPG
IMG_8873.JPG IMG_8869.JPG IMG_8862.JPG IMG_8861.JPG IMG_8855.JPG

Last edited:
Long shot, I know. But if you ever decide to sell just the collar I would be interested. I only have the black.

And I think you should keep this one.

ksozay

One Too Many
@JMax You can probably get a collar from another manufacturer and make that work. Stuart is pretty stubborn on his stance regarding brown fur collars (he claims only to use black) but you may be able to sway him :) @ton312 can probably give you some advice on sourcing a collar.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Long shot, I know. But if you ever decide to sell just the collar I would be interested. I only have the black.

Wish I could, but would really like to keep this whole package together. Yes there are options for Collars. I think Carrie at TB also has a lead on them too...

oneterrifichog

Practically Family

Stuart will make you one but you would need to send the jacket back to him so he can have it made to fit exactly. He fittted a natural sheepskin collar to a J-23 for me a few years ago.

I can send you a cream colored mouton collar for free. It was made for a Cal by JL. Might fit with some retro fitting. Shoot me a PM if you want a crack at it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider