Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds J24 Size 44 Horsehide Crown Zip on Main Gorgeous Patina

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
This honestly would never go up for sale if it were a 46 but it is a 44 and it's just too much hassle to loose the weight and keep it off. I really hate to let it go but it does no good in the closet. I bought this jacket about 5 years ago and the patina on it is gorgeous, I think the jacket is about 8 years old. This jacket has the crown zip on the main and blackened brass for the rest giving it a really unique look. All zips and snaps work perfectly and the black curly mohair removable collar is in excellent shape. The quilted lining is warm and has no fraying and the nylon satin lining in the sleeves have no issues. The horsehide is the heavy 4oz to 4.5oz and is completely broken in so very comfortable. This jacket new would cost $2450.00 including Crown Zip and would not have near the classic patina that this jacket has.

The measurements:
Pit to Pit: 22.5"
Waist: 20"
Shoulder to bottom of Sleeve: 25"
Shoulder Width: 19.5"
Length from Bottom of Back of collar to base: 25.5"

Terms: PayPal Shipping Conus Only and will be fully Insured

Price: Asking $1250.00

IMG_1615.JPG

IMG_1616.JPG
IMG_1617.JPG
IMG_1609.JPG
IMG_1610.JPG
IMG_1611.JPG
IMG_1612.JPG
IMG_1613.JPG
IMG_1614.JPG
IMG_1606.JPG

Last edited:

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is a terrific deal, just looking at it makes me want another one (I already have one in HH and another in blue deer lol)

Congrats indeed!! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass