Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds jackets.

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
Nice looking jacket Roma! Those #10 Crowns are really nice I got one on my J-23 and it is really smooth. Like that lining too. You guys have all the luck; we are still waiting on some cold weather here in Tennessee...I could do with a little Russian weather right now then I could pull out any leather jacket.

Roma

A-List Customer
Nice looking jacket Roma! Those #10 Crowns are really nice I got one on my J-23 and it is really smooth. Like that lining too. You guys have all the luck; we are still waiting on some cold weather here in Tennessee...I could do with a little Russian weather right now then I could pull out any leather jacket.
Thanks @oneterrifichog, it's getting extremely cold in Moscow, now is 14 F (-10 C) and gonna be 5 F (-15) soon. Now I'm wearing my B3 but hope I will soon wear the Suburban.

Roma

A-List Customer
uploadfromtaptalk1451647610851.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1451647628598.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1451647633462.jpg

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That's always been my favorite LW design. Perfect fit and suits you to a tee. It would look great with one of those furry hats in black.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner