Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds Raider Goatskin size 42

a1a

New in Town
I'm listing my Lost Worlds Raider goatskin size 42. I bought it about 4 years ago and other than trying it on a couple times have never worn it, it's never been worn outside the house. To my eye it still appears new and unworn. I'm selling as I have too many jackets (acording to the little lady) and it's time to cull the herd a bit. I have not sold on this forum before (I've bought a couple things) but I've been an active reader of the outerwear forum for quite some time. Because of my limited posting I don't seem to be able to attach photos but can easily e-mail them to anyone interested. I have way over 600 transaction on Ebay, 100% positive. I can include my Ebay id and suchlike with any photos. I'd like to get $550 plus actual shipping cost, split the Paypal fees. Thanks for looking.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93113285@N03/8465127395/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93113285@N03/8465127431/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93113285@N03/8465127355/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93113285@N03/8466223632/in/photostream

Last edited:

schitzo

Suspended
Hi, if you can post the measurements I predict that might help to drum up a bit of interest. After all, it is a very nice jacket you'e looking to offload

To add photos all you have to do is upload them onto somewhere like photobucket first then paste the image codes here.

So that you can reply to private messages I suggest you spend 5 minutes or so making another 8 posts (I believe 16 is the requisite number), even if they are completely inane

Good luck
Schitz

a1a

New in Town
Thanks Schitz. When I get a moment this afternoon I'll try the photo bucket thing, I don't have any experience with that.

The approximate measurements are:

pit to pit front and back: 22.5"

sleeve length from shoulder seam to end of cuff: 24.25"

back length from collar to waist: 25.5"

shoulder width: 19"

After 16 posts are you also able to just upload photos directly?

Thanks!
Mike

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
Nobody can upload photos directly - there's no space set aside for them on the FL servers. Instead, you link to your images residing at another site - some kind of general web site, or a photo-hosting service like Flickr.

Last edited:

blazerbud

One of the Regulars
Helpful for me is for you to post your exact dimensions,
height
weight
waist
And a pic of you wearing it. That helps me to see what it would look like on me.

a1a

New in Town
Let me see what I can do for a photo. It may have to be a "mysef in the mirror" type of thing.

I'm 6' even, about 158 pounds, about a 39.5" measure chest (41.5" expanded) and it fits me with enough room to wear a heavy sweater or sweatshirt. Sleeve length is just below the wrist and just before the base of the thumb. I can get away with a size 40 in a Lost Worlds but it never leaves me any room to layer. I had a size 42 Ryder for years that I wore a fleece vest beneath and it made a great winter jacket. Certainly windproof. I bought this because I loved the pattern and look but I just never got around to actually putting it into rotation. Wonderful goatskin, medium - heavy for goat but relatively supple even having not been broken in at all. Thanks for the interest, I appreciate it.

blazerbud

One of the Regulars
Appreciate it. I'm 5'10" 167 pounds, athletic build, I think it's just 1 or 2 sizes larger than I would be happy with. Your description is exactly what I was hoping to get clarification on. Good Luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy