Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds Suburban

willyto

One Too Many
Double post to show another member's suburban:

sub4.jpg
sub3.jpg
sub2.jpg
sub1.jpg

Over the past 8 years I bought 6 or 7 secondhand jackets (one beautiful premier Aero Halfbelt I ended up gifting to my mom, it fit her perfectly) But this is the first jacket that I can actually comfortably wear. It fits like a glove!
I need a long size but I kept being seduced by jackets in the secondhand market that we're just too short for me to feel comfortable in, gambling on the fit everytime (stupid) and then having to re-sell them.

@Carlos840 convinced me of the quality and comfort of Lost Worlds jackets, so when @Hh121 had this 42L suburban for sale I had to take one last gamble, and I'm so happy I did.

sub0000.jpg

First of all the jacket was packed very safe and sound by @Hh121 and it got here to mainland Europe safely during these crazy times. Thanks man! The leather is showing TONS of grain and is already quite supple (curious about the journey and past owners this jacket already had) but it's nowhere near of being fully broken in.

I'm not in a rush to do so either, but I am misting the jacket with warm water since today, and wearing it around the house and doing some kettlebell workouts with it on until it dries, or just watching youtube in it haha. And wearing it on every step outside of the house ofcourse. The quality of this jacket is a step above anything I've had in my hands (2 Schott perfecto's, a 90's Lewis Leathers monza, and 2 Aero jackets of which the premier halfbelt which I gave to my mom comes pretty close in feel)

The stitch work on this Suburban is beautiful and so is the cut of leather and the way this pattern fits, very comfortable to wear. It's a heavy jacket but the weight rests fully on my shoulders, not on my neck.

sub01.jpg
sub07.jpg
sub04.jpg
sub03.jpg
sub05.jpg
sub06.jpg
sub10.jpg

I think depending on sizing it can fit snug.

vntg60s

New in Town

[/URL][/URL][/URL]

[/URL][/URL][/URL]

[/URL]

Agreed. The suburban can get roomy, but not so in those pics. My sense is that if I ordered my suit size, I wouldn’t get the same snug fit seen in the pics. He bought it used. I’m curious to know if the jacket is his actual suit size or smaller.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana